German-Speaking Finance Associate Billing and Dispute Management in Barcelona
Finance associates of Billing and dispute Management for Order to Cash (OtC) in the multi-national Shared Services Center (SSC) will be supporting European markets, ensuring that assigned tasks in supporting the Billing and Dispute Management process are performed at expected levels in terms of quality and throughput/ productivity
*Billing and dispute Management processes include but not limited to agreement master data, account set-up, invoice generation, dunning process, and coordination with customer and other departments to resolve/escalate their disputes.
With 3,000 associates, the company supplies integrated water service solutions to roughly 800’000 machines on customers location across 19 countries in Europe only.
Associate will support not only the region assigned, but also overall Billing and Disputes if needed
- Responsible of coordination with local finance teams, Customer Service, Sales, and Operations.
- Escalates, if needed, relevant matters to the Order to Cash Supervisor, to ensure regions OtC processes are efficient and compliant
- Establishes and keeps good relationship with other teams. A team player.
Billing and Dispute Management
- Ensures accurate and timely account set-up and updates to enable billing, communication, and service quality
- Responsible for generating accurate and timely invoices, credit notes if applicable for customers.
- Monitors billing transactions and sending of the invoices.
- Coordinates and attends to the clients and customers disputes, coordinates with the local teams and other departments if needed and ensures escalations are properly handled in a customer friendly manner
- Responsible of dunning process and bad debt management
- Ensures quality customer interaction while improving the satisfaction.
- 2-4 years of experience in Order to Cash, Billing and Collections or Customer service
- Open to work in international environments
- Working knowledge of OtC processes
- English as business language and local language to support the region
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and develop relations at all levels
- Flexibility and ownership
- Team player in an multi cultural environment
- High degree of orientation in customer service
- Good negotiation skills
- High School, Vocational Certificate, Post Secondary Diploma
- University Degree
- Other European Languages
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP HYBRIS
We offer opportunities for growth and development across finance, with roles that cover the below responsibilities:
1. OTC – Order to Cash: Customer Master Data, Billing and Disputes, Collections, Cash Application, etc.
2. PTP – Purchase to Pay: Vendor Master Data, Invoice Processing, Vendor Payments and Cash Management, AP Ledger Management, etc.
3. RTR – Record to Report: Accounting, General Ledger, Statutory and Tax Reporting, etc.
We also offer a competitive remuneration including the following benefits:
- Annual bonus
- Yearly salary reviews and promotions in line with personal performance
- Tickets Restaurant
- Private medical insurance (Spouse and siblings optional)
- Free English or Spanish classes depending on needs
- Referral bonus if you refer to us other talented people like you
- Exclusive Employee discounts on company products
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.