Our Partner is the world’s leading online lotto provider, a disrupter that offers jackpots in the hundreds of millions giving 13 million customers worldwide the chance to win enormous record breaking pay-outs.
We are looking to hire a German Speaking Customer Service Executive that will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Provide the highest level of support to customers via phone, email and chat on a range of issues; such as jackpot enquiries, helping with deposits, cashing out of funds, ‘how to play’ information etc;
- To maximise customer retention through promotion of various products, activities, bonus offers etc;
- Communicating and cooperating with other departments as required;
- Taking an active interest in driving process and quality improvements across the department;
- Fulfilment of other tasks specific to your language community as required;
- To maximise revenue opportunities by offering relevant deposit methods;
- Testing of new games, products and software as required.
- Fluent in both spoken and written business English
- Fluent in both spoken and written German
- Internet experience and awareness
- Excellent proven Customer service experience
- Extremely customer focused
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident oral communicator
- Strong team player
- Patience and diplomacy
- High level of trust
- Good interpersonal skills
- Reasoning and analytical ability
- Reports directly to Team Leader
- Knowledge and experience of the gambling industry an advantage
- Willingness to work evenings And/or weekends on a rotation basis
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HOLD AN EU PASSPORT OR A VALID WORK PERMIT FOR GIBRALTAR
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus based on quality and performance
- 25 days holiday and 12 days Gibraltar bank holidays
- International premium healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership within a variety of locations in Gibraltar
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths.
- Tailored relocation packages to meet your needs to support your transition
- Our partner is a dynamic, creative and technologically advanced organisation.
- Passion for innovation is a strength that is valued in employees.
- Managers need to inspire and develop their teams to get the most out of them.
- Putting customers first is key to our clients success as is collaboration across the business.
- Employees are empowered to do their best but held accountable for their actions.
- Grit and determination is a prerequisite.
- Honesty, integrity and trust are a given.
A subtropical Mediterranean climate, eclectic cultural influences, breathtaking landscapes, and beautiful beaches make Gibraltar the perfect European holiday getaway – so imagine how special it is to live here!
Furthermore, since Gibraltar wages buy an almost luxury standard of living in the south of Spain, many people who work here actually commute from one of the nearby towns on the Costa del Sol. It’s an exquisite part of the world, filled with luscious coastline, amazing surfing spots, delicious food and unique Andalusian customs, traditions and cultural heritage.
Every day is an adventure and you’ll be joining others who have made the leap for this unique lifestyle opportunity.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.