We are looking for a German-speaking Assessment Analyst to help support our client's growth in the Analysis & Design Services (ADS) team line of business in Europe. A key deliverable to their end customers is a physical audit of all print & filing assets. This is carried out by both specialist auditors or by end customers themselves using the company's own software.
The Assessment Analyst will be responsible for:
- Supervising our auditors,
- Preparing audit projects and managing all the logistics associated with the audits,
- Analyzing the data that has been collected, and
- Creating a future state design based on an agreed design brief.
Much of this work will be carried out on behalf of major global customers who demand service of the highest quality. The role will also include providing reporting data to major external partners and to our internal Finance team.
The ADS team will work with a major global vendor and key partners at a business level to help them reduce their print and document management costs (the key drivers in information management) by an average of over 30%.
- Liaise with vendors and major end customers across Europe to define business requirements and the scope of the work to be completed, as well as to understand future capacity requirements
- Work with our auditors to ensure that our capacity to deliver matches the workload
- Manage all logistics relating to audits, e.g. travel booking, scheduling, resource planning etc.
- Manage physical audits and associated quality assurance
- Perform Cost and Environmental impact analysis using relevant modules from our software
- Liaise with end customers regarding any audit-related issues as well as occasionally presenting findings of any analysis carried out
- Provide initial ‘data cleansing’ analysis of the data collected
- Create future state designs according to an agreed design brief
- Provide reporting on all aspects of Consulting services work to major partners and our internal Finance team
- Ensure that our audit processes remain compliant to our ISO9001- accredited quality process
- By exception, work as an additional auditor to cover peaks in workload
- Analytical and methodical
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong Excel skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Multi-language capabilities: English and preferably at least one additional major European Language
- This is a full-time role
- The role is based in our Lisbon office
- Occasional travel may be required
- + Preferred:
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g., ITIL Foundation)
- Len six Sigma methodologies
Do you feel like this position matches your profile and career plans? Do not wait any longer and send your application in already today!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries