Our iGaming client based in Limassol is now looking for a French speaking VIP Account Manager to join their dynamic team!
- Taking care by any means of VIP Customers queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitoring the performance of clients and proactively targeting clients to increase performance.
- Performing outbound sales calling to targeted groups of clients within their portfolio.
- Monitoring the day-to-day activity of clients and contacting them when needed to ensure they have a positive customer experience.
- The company offers an excellent work environment and attractive salary package, with a good base salary and commission on top, depending on qualifications and experience.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in sales while providing top-quality customer service to clients.
- Experience within the online gaming industry will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in one of the following languages: German, French,or English.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage their workload and work under pressure.
- Proven telemarketing experience
- Service and Marketing minded.
- Strives to meet targets and deadlines.
The company offers an excellent work environment and attractive salary package, with a good base salary and commission on top, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Fully paid training to prepare you for your new role
- Fixed salary with monthly bonus
- Full-time contract
- Relocation Package
- 2 annual flight tickets to your home country up to 250 euros for a return flight
- Monthly performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Great family atmosphere in the office
- Career opportunities within the company
- Assistance in finding accommodation etc.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.