Are you interested in the financial industry and speak French fluently? Then this might be the ideal opportunity to kick-start your career!
Our partner provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, the company enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience. We have 35 delivery centres in 14 countries spread across 6 continents, with 42,000+ employees from over 80+ nationalities.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
The Mutual funds team are responsible for managing, research, extract, update, maintain and process Mutual Fund financial data using various internal systems and proprietary company software. The team Build and maintain relationships with client and contributors.
- Responsible for updating Pricing Data provided by Mutual Fund managers
- Will be responsible for verification and updating of mutual fund corporate actions including but not limited to dividends, name changes, mergers and liquidation
- Participate in time-sensitive projects, and collaborate with your global colleagues to deliver new –initiatives
- A bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in Finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior Fund Account management experience advantage
- Advanced excel skills and experience (VBA and Macros experience an advantage)
- Strong organization skills and capable of handling multiple projects
- Demonstrable research and analytical skills
- An ability to meet deadlines, logically tackle problems and set priorities.
Benefits for you
- Performance-related bonus
- Tax Saver Scheme – which allows for employees to purchase travel tickets/ bike tax free
- Health Insurance - 10% off a health insurance plan with Irish Life.
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Sick Pay – Entitled to 6 days of sick leave per year after the probation period is passed.
- 2 days of study leave
- Access to an extensive variety of upskilling courses
- Relocation support
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.