Are you a service-minded Dutch speaker looking to work for one of the world’s largest IT firms in Budapest? Then please read on!
Your employer is one of the world's leading IT professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. We are all over the world, representing the company within Europe with 16 offices. We are an outstanding participant of the Hungarian SSC (Shared Service Center) market since 2008 providing multilingual IT services with almost 1000 employees.
Living in Budapest is pretty great. Expats in Hungary can expect to pay less for food, medicines and cosmetics, and monthly public transport costs and average rent are considerably lower than many countries. Value for money and the opportunity to live well whilst saving money are some of the best reasons to work in Hungary, and you will find the people to be welcoming and accommodating.
We can offer:
- Fancy office environment in Budapest, the most glamorous and exciting, living city in Europe
- Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Multilingual environment, native colleagues (50% of the team is a native speaker of their support language)
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Easy to access location and modern office building (easy to reach from city centre, 10-15 minute commute)
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; free sport allowance (near the office buildings), All You Can Move SportPass (at a discounted price), medical benefits and other perks
- Reimbursable language courses
- Team events and Company events (cool and youthful parties with team-games, etc.)
- High value awards and recognitions, annual bonus for top performers, and annual salary review
- Save card: spa, traveling, pension.. use 460k HUF gross annually wherever you want in Hungary! That’s 1230€. That’s around 350k HUF netto/936€ netto.
- Discounts to many things, like gym – depending on location, some you get for free, some for cheap. The one close to the office has even a SAUNA 😉
- Fruit Thursdays, coffee & tea available, activities arranged
- CAREER PROGRESSION: Many team leads & even operation managers started as a service desk agent!! This career progression is supported by the company and employees get guidance for it.
- Accidents, risk insurance (called Generali), from 1st day of employment
- Free medical service, booking for private clinic. Most of services free – if dental appointment, treatment needs to be paid by employee, but it is a big discount on it.
- Bonus after 1 year in the company: 180 000 HUF gross annually (around 481€)
- If you live outside of Budapest, 85% of travel costs get reimbursed against receipts
- Handle end user calls and web queries in Dutch and English languages
- Act as the first point of contact for the customer
- Precise administration
- Act as primary contact between customer and resolving group
- Keep the user informed, own and follow up ongoing cases
We are looking for you, if you:
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English languages
- have experience in Customer Service – experience gained in IT Help Desk is an advantage
- have High School degree
- have desire to learn, training will also provide the necessary technical knowledge
- are open to work in shifts
- have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- are flexible, open-minded personality with a "can do" attitude
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.