Are you a native Dutch speaker who easily connects with clients and who is good with technology? We are looking for you!
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers and ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 50 countries, they serve leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. They are presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações).
About the role
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will proactively coordinate client consumable orders and solutions to any escalation. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building lasting stakeholder relationships, be an efficient communicator, and highly organized and logical.
- Proactively manage alerts on changes to client consumables received, either through the consumables management tool or direct client communication.
- Support the arrival and progress of stock safes, as well as managing a variety of them.
- Ensure the successful arrival of orders on strategic client accounts, and follow up on any that are delayed and missing, until they are received.
- Act as the main point of contact for client escalations, and be able to register any service complaints, issues, and eventual solutions.
- Coordinate any support actions needed to resolve any client escalations in as efficient a manner as possible.
- Proactively manage all stakeholder requests, and be able to prioritize between: Break/Fixes, Consumable, MACD, and all other internal operations requests.
- High School diploma or secondary school equivalent completion.
- Relevant experience in working in support team coordination, and client facing support.
- A strong working capacity with general office tools, and specialized databases.
- A passion for specialized client support, especially through phone and email communication.
- Proven success in building and maintaining strong client relationships, through targeted, expert stakeholder support.
- Required Language Thresholds:
- Dutch (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
- English (B2: Independent User Level)
Our client is offering these benefits
- Permanent contract;
- Competitive salary;
- Private health and life insurance from day one in the company;
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, day shift;
- Hybrid during pandemic (3 days at the office, 2 at home, on-site after the pandemic);
- Meal allowance on card/voucher;
- Career progression opportunities;
- Parenthood program;
- Discount for one of the most known gyms in Portugal;
- Staff canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.