- Posted 20 September 2021
- Discipline iGaming
- Contact NameClaudia Guariglia
Customer Support Representative – Portuguese – Relocation
Our client’s aim is to be the world leader in gaming entertainment by providing our customers with the most entertaining and trustworthy experience possible, while also reinventing the gambling industry. They are home to more than 30 well-known brands. They are committed to long-term development and sustainability, and they are trying to revolutionise the industry for the benefit of their players, ourselves, and the entertainment industry as a whole.
Benefits of living and working in Cyprus
• Fantastic Cypriot weather -350 days of sunshine a year
• Advantageous tax rates - 0% income tax up to € 19,000 / year
• EU member state - Direct flights from the majority of EU cities
• English is widely spoken
• Plenty of fresh air with low pollution levels
• Peaceful society with low crime rates
• Stunning beaches and natural scenery and incredible history
• Large expat community
As a Customer Support Representative, you will interact with customers and assist them with their inquiries. You would be representing the company, thus you must possess a vibrant and responsible character, as well as the capacity to work in shifts
• Effectively communicating with customers in their designated language.
• A high emphasis on quality, with particular attention to detail and accuracy.
• Providing an outstanding client experience and resolving issues on first contact.
• Resolve product and service issues by clarifying customer complaints, determining the origin of issues, identifying and explaining the best course of action, and following up to assure resolution.
• Responding to client inquiries via Webchat, Email, and Phone in a timely and professional way.
• Escalating requests where needed.
• Thoroughly investigating player concerns.
• Promoting a “Safer Gaming” philosophy.
• Staying UpToDate on rules, processes, and licencing needs.
• Contributing to collective effort by achieving necessary results
• Go above and beyond when engaging customers
• Taking part in the Onboarding Programs.
What we are looking for:
• Portuguese/English fluency
• Proven customer service experience is welcomed but not mandatory since the company provides comprehensive in-house training.
• Strong communication/public relations along with active listening skills required.
• Customer orientation and the ability to adapt and respond to diverse sorts of characters
• Proficiency working on computers and touch typing are required.
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Accountability and conscientiousness
What's in it for YOU?
• Excellent work environment
• Attractive salary package
• Monthly incentive Bonus
• Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
• Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
• Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan
• Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
• Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
• A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.
• Transportation, and free accommodation for 3-4 weeks
• Medical insurance
• They will help you with all practical matters such as finding suitable housing to get you a great start in Cyprus!