- Posted 26 February 2024
- Discipline Kundenbetreuung
- Contact NameAnnika Zeitlberger
Bringing smiles is what we do… for you and the customer. As a German Customer Service Representative from everywhere in Greece you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also experiencing an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll Be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? In this role, you’ll work to resolve the customer’s issues before escalating to the next level. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
What You Bring To The Role
- Fluency in English and German
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Excellent premises during training and paid 4 week training
- And yes...all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the partner company and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.