- Posted 30 January 2024
- Discipline Kundenbetreuung
- Contact NameDaylis Llerena
About our client
Our client is a strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). They continue to specialize in customer experience outsourcing, and their capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. They strive on a daily basis to improve the services delivered to its clients by putting its employees at the heart of the company. Your ideas and suggestions will be welcomed as you will help them grow and advance! You will join a team of over 500 employees of 35 nationalities!
Technical Support Advisor
The advisor is responsible for the handling of technical customer contacts for a variety of medical imaging products, inbound via different communication channels. Advisors must give information practically and clearly within the set parameters and answer questions about specific procedures and services.
- In a correct, customer-friendly friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve complex technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area of medical imaging devices and services related to the position.
- Supports a minimum of two languages fluently both written and spoken
- Enough understanding of the English language to follow training.
- Interest in the healthcare industry
- A strong technical affinity, experience in technical field is a plus
- A good understanding of the MS Office environment is essential.
- Good telephone and email etiquette.
- Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial.
Minimum Secondary level (Spain: ESO / Bachillerato / FP), (Portugal Ensino Secundário / Escolas profissionais).
- Good listeners
- Communicative and at ease speaking
- Show dynamism
- Able to adapt to different types of interlocutors, according to their technical level and hierarchy
- Able to develop a technical argument, negotiate, and convince your interlocutors
- Able to assess the degree of urgency of breakdowns or malfunctions to manage priorities
- Know how to keep calm despite a client's dissatisfaction
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.