Dutch-speaking Customer Care Agent in Greece (remote)
- Posted 29 May 2023
- Contact NameWard Van De Velde
We are looking for experienced Dutch-speaking Customer Support professionals who are based in Greece and who want to work from home!
You will work for a Dutch leader in producing and supplying natural gas, electricity & heat in the Netherlands. With this they provide energy to more than 2 million customers. They also carry out energy trading and are heavily involved in sustainable energy projects. Making sustainability one of their main values of the future. They are planning together with a lot of other energy companies to go for climate neutrality in 2035.
This is a Customer Care position. Your main goal is to assist clients in the best way possible, and by doing so contribute to a strong reputation of the brand you are representing! Some tasks:
- Handle all incoming questions and requests via telephone, e-mail or chat regarding:
- invoicing and the dunning process
- rate changes
- To treat complaints
- To do retention
- To increase clients satisfaction while building & maintaining good relationships
The Ideal Profile
- Native-level Dutch, intermediate English
- Secondary diploma completed
- Experience with MS Office
- Willingness to learn
- Problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
The Offer & Benefits
- Fast recruitment process
- Initial training program
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Opportunity to work virtually (home-office) from anywhere in Greece
- Salary which is above average based on local standards
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.