- Posted 31 Mercredi mai
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameSara Pato
A French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing them you will be part of a family of over 100,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 55 countries. Join us at and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
SEB Group mission is to make consumers’ everyday life easier and more enjoyable and contribute to better living all around the world. Going beyond the excellence of its machines, SEB Group offers dedicated after-sales service, ready to act within the shortest possible time frames.
As Customer Advisor, you will:
- Engage with customers via email or telephone to provide product information as part of the post-sales process
- Follow-up on orders, machine repairs and complaints – and troubleshoot.
- Work on continuous improvement for customer satisfaction
- Listen to the customer's unique situation and acknowledge their needs
- Go beyond the customer's service expectations so they will remember and share their great experience.
We are looking for:
- Proficient Italian (C1/C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Previous experience in Customer Service or troubleshoot is preferred
- Excellent verbal and writing skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Proficiency in IT skills: understanding of Microsoft Office, email, and chat technologies
- Good logical thinking
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary (14 months)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months of the contract)
- Relocation package: shared accommodation (for 12 months) and flight reimbursement (after 6 months)
- Opportunities for career progression (95% of our promotions are internal) and possibilities for an international career
- Work in the office – Monday-Friday.
Life at our company:
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We are certified Great Place to Work for 4 years in a row (2019,2020,2021,2022)!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.