Dutch-speaking Social Media Content Moderator to Berlin
- Posted 17 Mardi août
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameDonna Diependaal
Work as a Dutch speaking Content Moderator in Berlin!
Do you love social media? Then we might have the perfect job opportunity for you!
As a Content Moderator, you will work across various social media platforms, screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities. Screening pictures, videos, articles and audio clips might sound like a fun and easy task, perhaps similar to how you spend your free time, and this might be the case a lot of the time, but at the same time we urge applicants to consider that they might also come across strong and abhorrent images, and is not recommended for the easily offended.
- Evaluate content based on our client's guidelines and policies
- Reviewing user-made reports that flag offensive postings
- Back office (non-voice) support
- Ensuring a quality experience for all users according to our client's terms of service
- Excellent Dutch & English language skills
- High awareness of the cultural and political situation in the market/region you will be supporting
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you’ll need to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
- Ability to work in flexible shifts (24/7)
- EU citizen or holder of a valid work permit for Germany
What we offer
- Very attractive salary package: monthly gross base salary of €2500 (based on 40h per week) + individual incentive
- 40% shift bonus for hours worked on Sundays, public holidays
- 50% shift bonus for hours worked during the night shift
- Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities to grow and develop
- Fully paid intensive induction period and training from the outset
- Several company-related benefits including a discounted public transportation ticket
- We support you in order to ensure a smooth beginning within our team in Berlin
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.