- Posted 29 Mardi juin
- Contact NameFloor Teunissen
Our client is looking for a Dutch speaker to join their technical support team in the charming city of Brno!
Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. They are leading providers of next-generation consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center, they provide services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
You will provide top-class 1st line IT support by conducting incoming customer calls, and you will be representing a world-famous IT company.
- Act as point of contact for L1 Service Desk
- Investigate issues and engage with problem management
- Conduct continual service improvement activities
- Provide guidance to users on the next steps to resolve access issues
- At least B2 level of Dutch & English
- Customer support experience
- Computer and e-mail skills, plus familiarity with Microsoft Office package
- Knowledge of XML, and Capital Markets can be an advantage
- Permanent contract
- Performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Language courses
- Multisport card
- Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
- Modern offices in the center of Brno, the bike-friendly 2nd largest city in the Czech Republic
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.