- Posted 09 Mardi août
- Discipline Service à la clientèle
- Contact NameFee Loobuyck
Are you Dutch native or fluent with strong English communication skills? Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in historic Athens? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a global leader in end-to-end customer experience products and solutions is currently looking for a Dutch Customer Service Specialist.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide the highest level of support to our customers via phone and email on a range of issues
- Give accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right procedures
- Be the owner of the customer query and ensuring a timely resolution and response
- Build meaningful relationship, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Meet and exceed our customer service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing customer experience that people value, and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Dutch(C2)
- Intermediate level of English (at least B2) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening, and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to historic Athens, Greece
What's in it for you? Our client gives people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Very competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative, and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.