- Posted 21 Mardi février
- Discipline Service à la clientèle
- Contact NameFee Loobuyck
Do you want to work for a famous transportation app from thé expat city, Lisbon?
Do you speak Dutch and want to gain international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you!
Our multicultural client is searching for Dutch speakers, that want to work within customer service. We are looking specifically for you, if you have a good work attitude and service in your blood.
Our partner is the market leader in Customer Care Services. They were awarded as the “Best Multi-Lingual Contact Center in Europe, 2017” and as a “Great Place to Work, 2017” in Portugal.
Their continuously growing international family consists of 6,300 dedicated employees that provide top quality first line customer service & technical support for leading companies in 36 languages. More than 91 nationalities make their working environment the most interesting multicultural one found in Portugal.
Join them and enjoy one of the sunniest Mediterranean countries. Discover yourself the beauty of the Portuguese nature! Taste their famous kitchen, the history of 3.000 years is harmonized with a modern and pleasant place to live and work!
- Log all inbound and outbound contacts, as well as any updates to customer records
- Perform technical troubleshooting with customers
- Forward applicable customer issues to higher department
- Assist with the fullfilment of customer orders by performing activities such as providing relevant information to customers, tracking and tracing orders, canceling orders, organizing returns of goods, assisting with payment inquiries, etc.
- Track and follow cases to ensure that they are closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationship with all customers and show empathy at all times
- Up-sell and/or cross-sell
The Ideal Profile
- Native level Dutch (C2) , fluent English (C1)
- Previous experience in Customer Support
- Desire to work in Lisbon, Portugal
- Availability to begin on October 25
- EU Passport
- Can-do attitude
- Competitive monthly salary as well as a monthly performance bonus
- Excellent relocation support: Flight ticket, accommodation for 4 weeks and help in many other things
- Extra payment for Night shifts, Overtime, Portuguese Holidays & Sundays
- Ongoing paid training using the latest technologies
- Both private and public health insurance coverage
- In house doctor
- On site canteen
- Casual dress code
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Portuguese lifestyle and culture
- Fun team activities inside and outside the company
- Lots of benefits and discounts for all their employees
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.