- Posted 01 November 2024
- Discipline Trabajos internos
- Contact NameVanessa Sarmento
We are looking for ambitious and career-driven students for exciting Internship opportunities in a fast-growing international recruitment company! Are you looking for an internship for your studies, and are you living already in one of the countries we have offices or are willing to relocate to one of our offices for the duration of your internship? You can do your Internship in one of our offices based in: Malaga, Barcelona, Estonia or Oslo. We are looking for an intern for our Sales team, that is eager to find new potential clients and develop our client portfolio. Sounds interesting? Keep on reading!
Who we are
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. We have had a steady development since our start in 2016, with a completely organic growth. We have been awarded the Gazelle Prize in 2021 and 2022, Recruitment Company of the Year, Enterprise in 2022 through the Vinny Awards as well as nominated for several other awards.
We partner with over 300 clients in over 30 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo with additional offices in Malaga, Lisbon, Tallinn and Malta. We also have remote colleagues working from different locations in Europe.
We provide our candidates with a great recruitment experience. Our recruiters are specialized in their fields and languages, offering the candidates comfort and cultural knowledge that is especially valuable when moving abroad. We don’t simply help our candidates get jobs; we help them move abroad to a new lifestyle.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values:
- Top Class Performer - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- Global Connect - We are connecting people worldwide!
- Always Adapting - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- Client Partnerships - The key to success, we create this together!
- Common Success - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- Passionate At Work - We love what we do!
We are a scale-up company with fantastic and continuous growth with an international environment build on trust and clear expectations. Are you ready to join us?
As a Sales Intern, your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting your territory for new potential clients
- Building pipeline through multi-pronged outreach (email, social, cold/warm calling)
- Conversating with HR/Recruitment Leads and C-level executives.
- Carrying out customer discovery with leads to understand their needs.
- Qualifying potential business opportunities before passing to AEs.
- Working towards KPIs on a weekly basis
- Keeping CRMs and sales tools up to date
To succeed in this role you are:
- A strong communicator with a high level of English
- Able to work from one of our offices in Malaga, Oslo, Barcelona or Tallinn for 3-6 months, starting in Q1 of 2024
- Goal oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Quick learner of new tools/systems
- Able to work efficiently on your own as well in teams
- Interested in building a career within sales
Why be a part of Nordic Jobs Worldwide?
We offer you the opportunity to start building your career while finishing your studies, with the possibility to continue in a full-time position after you graduate. You get the chance to work 100% and being a part of an international work environment. We offer:
- A well-structured and interactive onboarding process with a buddy-system and continuous training
- Continuous learning opportunities in our Worldwiders Academy, internal leadership courses and much more!
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Self-responsibility and ownership
- A great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities in the long run both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible!