German-speaking Inside Sales Representative Barcelona
- Posted 8 de agosto de 2022 23:09
- Contact NameHannah Saßmannshausen
Our client currently has an opening for an Inside Sales Representative working within our Central Sales Teams in Barcelona. The key purpose of this role is to handle incoming calls or emails to present our products, workspaces, and services to our new and existing customers to help them find the right solution for their business.
- Provide expert assistance to the list of clients and partners using a consultative approach to account management.
- Creating the business environment for sustained growth on the account.
- Developing and maintaining the relationship within the account in order to maintain long-term visibility of strategy, plans and competitor activities.
- Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts.
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals
- Focus on driving profitability through proactive management
- Execute and achieve sales quota and targets
- Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to sales pipeline.
- Timely response and resolution of incoming customer or partner calls
- Solid Sales Background
- Fluent English plus German language required for the market at native level
- Strong communication skills
- Achievement and goal-oriented
- Motivated and self-starter
- Previous experience working with channel
- Previous experience in Sales B2B
- Dynamic and Energetic
What’s in it for you…
- Base salary + an attractive commission plan!
- Permanent contract
- Work/life balance - 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
- 23 vacation days per year and Spanish public holidays and a day off on your Birthday!
- Annual Personal time off and paid medical time
- Restaurant voucher card (can be used in most restaurants in Spain!)
- Optional private medical insurance at an advantageous company rate
- Opportunity to work in a multinational and diverse environment with a variety of over 30 nationalities.
- Fun and central work environment with a leisure room with table tennis, table football and much more to enjoy with your colleagues!
- Growth opportunity within a Global Company with 3,500 locations in 120 countries.
About Us - Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.