German speaking Customer Support & Fraud Agent to leading iGaming client in Malta
- Posted 01 October 2023
- LocationSan Ġiljan
- Contact NameAga Loughran
Customer Service and Fraud Executive
New client in Malta looking for their next superstar to join their growing team!
Our client has grown to a group of 200 people spanning the globe from their headquarters in Canada to offices in Dublin, Manila, Seoul and Malta.
Specializing in gaming tech and marketing, our client has been an integral part of the launch of several highly successful ventures.
Our client is perpetually on the lookout for passionate, creative, and dedicated people.
They are seeking a number of ambitious Customer Service & Fraud Executives – German Market to join their team in our St. Julian’s, Malta offices.
The successful German-speaking candidates will be important members of the Customer Service team, focused on delivering the highest levels of service possible.
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager, each Customer Service Executive is part of a team that liaises directly with players via email, phone and live chat to resolve their queries, acting as friendly and knowledgeable customer-facing ambassadors for the brand.
They believe they’re bringing something exciting and new to the table in terms of online gaming – are you interested in playing an important role in the evolution of the world’s most exciting Poker products?
Casino might be in added in the near future. You don’t need to be the Cincinnati Kid to join us, but someone with at least one year of customer support experience in the online gaming sector, matched with an ability to knuckle down and get the work done, will fit right in.
● Customer support duties, responding to emails, live chats and phone lines.
● Help build and maintain a comprehensive Customer Support & Fraud knowledgebase
● Understand and follow various operational and regulatory processes, such as Know Your Customer
(KYC), GDPR and account security best practices
● Review and assess deposits and withdrawals on a case-by-case basis with a particular focus on the
risk and fraud profile (checking verification and due diligence, payments patterns and history, past
activity and communication)
● Work closely with our MLRO (Money Laundering Reporting Officer) and raise internal STR (suspicious transactions report) when required
● Ad hoc operational duties that may arise from day-to-day
● Be able to travel to Germany for compliance training as required by the local regulation
● Fluent/native level German language skills (speaking, reading & writing)
● Excellent communication skills with fluent English
● Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role within the online gaming sector
● Knowledge of applicable customer support best practices
● A proven ability to work in a team and a positive attitude
● A high level of proficiency in modern productivity platforms (Microsoft Office, Google Suite, etc…)
● The ability to work on a number of different projects simultaneously
Nice to have:
● A passion for online gaming, including poker and sports betting (or at the very least be interested to
learn about them) and knowledge of the online gaming industry
● A third level degree
● Strong customer service mentality
● An interest in being part of a friendly and enthusiastic team!
Job Type: Full time
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.