Meet the client:
Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. They successfully create industry changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! They are a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let’s turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
You are an analytical individual with a creative twist and wants to take a chance! You can look at a set of keywords, figure out what someone searching for those phrases wants to know, and write it clearly and succinctly in natural-sounding way. You have the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities for their clients and partners!
What you'll be doing:
- Produce high quality content & incorporate SEO best practices
- Contribute to and lead the writing of Online Gambling related content such as social media, reviews, news posts, newsletters etc.
- Edit, proof-read and publish the content
- Take charge in developing an editorial calendar
- Oversee and manage web publications by continuous improvement of its style, content and layout
- Operate efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working on multiple tasks with a variety of departments, divisions, and team member’s involvement
What you'll bring:
- Experience in Content (at least one year)
- Experience in iGaming world (Sports and/or Casino)
- Excellent level of German
- Good knowledge of SEO
- A strong work ethic. Set your own priorities and go above and beyond to achieve goals that will further the teams efforts
- Adaptability. You are an adaptable individual who can keep up with a constantly shifting landscape
- Passion. You are the best at your job and strive to create the most useful content for their partners and clients. You are excited by the need to tailor your writing craft to suit a range of requirements, and deliver with skill and accuracy
What we are offering:
- Private Health Insurance
- Quarterly company and departmental events
- Professional Development allowance
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine
- Attractive financial package including bonuses
- Weekly Office Lunch
- Friday beers get together
- Fitness and Well-being package
- Birthday day Off records
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.