- Posted 01 May 2024
- Discipline Ventas
- Contact NameBonno Meijer
Love Social Media? Passionate about the web and new technologies? If you are technically gifted, creative and open-minded, we may have the perfect job for you!
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, they are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Our client is considered times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
- Customer support while construction of online advertising campaigns and continuous optimization
- Assistance while improving profit margins and customer sales
- Provision of individual solutions and customer-oriented marketing strategies
Who are you?
- Fluent in Dutch and good level of English;
- Interest in digital marketing or online advertising platforms;
- Exemplary communication and listening skills;
- Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently;
- Positive mind set;
- Experience in telephone customer support (preferred).
What is offered
- weeks of intense product and sales training in English
- On-going Certifications & Education
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
- Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm local time zone
- Health Insurance since day one in the company
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues and social arrangements
- Accommodation upon arrival with the possibility to stay permanently
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Free annual flight to the homecountry
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.