- Posted 01 February 2024
- LocationFezile Dabi District Municipality
- Discipline Servicio al cliente
- Contact NameWard Van De Velde
Do you want to start a new adventure in beautiful Fez and work as a customer-service agent for an international contact center? You will work for a project that is the
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Revert the call to a Sell.
What is the required profile?
- An advanced level of the Dutch language
- Prior experience in customer service is a plus
- A clean criminal record
- A strong motivation to work in Morocco on the long-term
What are the benefits?
- Long term open contract (CDI)
- Retirement pension contribution (CNSS)
- Health care insurance
- Above-average salary
- Advance bonus (optional)
- Welcome bonus after 3 months
- Paid training
- Plane tickets refunded
- Transport facility
The training will be in Rabat for 2 months, with private accommodation included
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required experience and skills, don’t hesitate and apply today.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.