- Posted 01 June 2023
- Discipline Trabajos internos
- Contact NameDonna Diependaal
We are looking for a Dutch/Flemish-speaking International Recruiter for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing recruitment agency! We are looking for an addition to the Benelux team in Malaga, Spain!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
We are a culture-driven organization driven by our values:
TOP-CLASS PERFORMANCE - We aim to be the best in the world at what we do
GLOBAL NETWORK - We are an international community connecting people worldwide
ALWAYS ADAPTING - We are flexible and evolve with the economy
CLIENT PARTNERSHIP - We seek to create value together with our clients
COMMON SUCCESS - Our ambition is to reach win-win-win solutions
PASSION - We love what we do — connecting people to life-changing opportunities!
We are a young company with fantastic, continuous organic growth and a unique culture built on trust, honesty and setting clear expectations.
Are you at the beginning of your career or already have some recruitment experience, and are looking for an exciting company to continuously grow with? Are you interested in a career within the recruitment industry? Are you looking for a dynamic and international place to work, with fantastic colleagues and exciting challenges? Then we would love to hear from you!
As an international recruiter, you'll be working with the following tasks, which include but are not limited to:
- Hold responsibility for your own recruitment projects with existing customers
- Work primarily with Dutch and Flemish speakers but also other languages
- Use your creativity to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Be active on the phone and headhunt proactively to source candidates using various portals and tools
- Take full advantage of Social Media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Screen applications and interview candidates via telephone and video
- Create candidate presentations and follow up the process with the clients
- Match-make and build stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Continuously work with time management to create your own structure and success
- Work towards weekly and monthly KPI's and budgets
To be successful in this role, you...
- Are a fluent speaker in Dutch or Flemish and English – additional languages are beneficial
- Are interested in an international career and environment, want to develop, and love working with people
- Are structured and able to multi-task
- Have a positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Are a strong communicator and enjoy talking to candidates and clients
- Are goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Are interested in the recruitment industry
- Adapt fast to changes and able to work with deadlines
- Are self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Have relevant education and/or experience in a similar role
Why be a part of Multilingual Jobs Worldwide?
- A well-structured and interactive onboarding process with a buddy-system and continuous training
- Continuous learning opportunities in our Academy, internal leadership courses and much more!
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Own responsibility and ownership
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
- Supportive workplace in office in the heart of Malaga, Spain
- Basic Salary and Commission
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible.