Portuguese speaking VIP Account Manager to Sunny Cyprus!
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. Cyprus has an amazing coastline and beaches and the great weather to enjoy this all the time. The rich and ancient culture of the island make living in Cyprus a truly unique experience. The great quality of life here has attracted many Northern Europeans and you can enjoy a great international atmosphere living here and can improve your language skills. The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the center of town, nightlife, restaurant and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun activities!
About our client
Our client is an online marketing agency, delivering online services in consumer advertising, customer support, customer retention and data analysis. They offer their clients a range of interactive marketing solutions that combine a consumer-oriented approach to acquisition and retention programs together with sound profit based business models. They work together with their clients to create personalized business plans and service packages for each particular client.
- Taking care of VIP Customers queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitoring the performance of clients and proactively target clients to increase performance.
- Performing outbound sales calling to targeted groups of clients within their portfolio.
- Monitoring day-to-day activity of clients and contact them when needed to ensure they have a positive customer experience.
- The company offers an excellent work environment and attractive salary package, with a good base salary and commission on top, depending on qualifications and experience.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in sales while providing a top quality customer service to clients.
- Experience within the online igaming industry
- Fluency in Portuguese and English - you will handle firstly the English Market, so English is a mandatory requirement
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage their workload and work under pressure.
- Proven telemarketing experience
- Service and Marketing minded.
- Strives to meet targets and deadlines.
- 1 month fully paid training to prepare you for your new role
- Fixed salary with monthly bonus
- Full time contract
- Relocation Package: Free accommodation between 2 to 4 weeks
- 2 annual flight tickets to your home country up to 250 Euro for a return flight
- Medical insurance
- Great family atmosphere in the office
- Career opportunities within the company
- Assistance in finding accommodation etc.
Interested? Please apply by sending your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org