Are you tech-savvy, a good listener and a great problem solver? Do you pride yourself on being solution orientated and helping others?
Would you like to develop a career as a Service Desk Agent in an international company for one of the world's biggest IT-Companies? Then look no further!
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers and ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 50 countries, they serve leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
They are a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações).
About the role
As a Service Desk Agent, you will be the first point of contact for supply and demand related customer support inquiries for our Dutch speaking stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, an analytical problem solver, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage incoming client contacts and escalations with compassion and proactivity, in order to prioritize their needs and provide unique solutions to problems.
- Own the Stakeholder Experience by liaising with diverse Helpdesks (for troubleshooting assistance), product partners (both certified through the client and third-parties), and Quality Engineering teams.
- Coordinate regular calls with the client, for refills and upgrades to product accessories.
- Process both client-generated and internally generated service request tickets, within specified delivery times.
- Administrative support to certify client details, and alter any incorrect information within our stakeholder’s client database.
- High School Diploma or Secondary School Completion Equivalent
- Minimum of a year’s experience in a Customer Support or client facing role, preferably in a multi-national environment.
- Close familiarity with Computers and Digital Network configurations. Including advanced level working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adaptable to working alongside the time zone and calendar of local stakeholders.
- Required Language Thresholds:
- Dutch (C2 Level Fluency)
- English (B2: Independent User Level)
Benefits and Perks
- Permanent contract;
- Competitive salary;
- Private health and life insurance from day one in the company;
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, day shift;
- Remote during pandemic (on-site thereafter);
- Meal allowance on card/voucher;
- Career progression opportunities;
- Parenthood program;
- Discount for one of the most known gyms in Portugal;
- Staff canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.