Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting new position in Customer Support and Sales, working with industry leading brands?
Do you speak fluent Dutch/English? Are you looking for a new challenge in your customer service career? Can you speak Dutch/English fluently? We are is looking for you to strengthen our current team in Amsterdam.
As Advisor I, Customer Service Representative, you are the main point of contact for customers via inbound calls, outbound calls or via the Internet, depending on customer requirements. You will handle questions and complaints in a professional manner with the highest level of customer service. You will work closely with a major social media platform that has millions of users and is known and recognized worldwide. Do you dare to take on the challenge?
- Native-level Dutch speaker, fluent English
- Candidate must be living in the Netherlands
- Previous customer support experience
- Great communication skills
- Interest in fashion is an advantage
- Strong computer skills
- Monthly salary and bonuses
- Option to work from home for first 6 months of employment anywhere in the Netherlands
- A dynamic position within an international and dynamic company
- Fully paid training and then coaching on the job
- Attendance bonus system
- Irregularity surcharge on weekends and evening shifts
- Pension plan
- Internal Career Opportunities
- Monthly treats in the form of fruit or properties
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.