- Posted 16 August 2023
- Contact NameSara Pato
Are you passionate about online Advertising and new technology and would you like to join one of the leading tech companies? Facebook has reinvented social interaction and is one of the most known networking companies, with millions of users every day.
About The Company
Is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With over 10 000 employees, from 84 nationalities, they are providing services in 35 languages. The team is characterized by its versatility and internationality, their employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills. As a dynamic team, they are committed to the success of their partners and dedicated to providing outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Why Lisbon? Nice beaches and splendid sunshine almost every day, lovely cozy bars and restaurants with delicious food, watering trails in the mountains that surround the city, shopping, surfing, culture...Lisbon really has everything you can expect!
About the job:
Become a member of our Facebook marketing support team and support the market leader's clients in implementing excellent marketing strategies. As an Advertisers Support, you will support Facebook and Instagram advertisers, helping them to grow in an innovative and fast paced environment. Advertisers and agencies contact Facebook to request postsales assistance and/or troubleshooting guidance using this service. Thus, your main purpose is to improve the Facebook advertising experience and satisfaction by resolving technical issues, reporting bugs, guiding the users on the platform and helping them to use its tools and features. As a member of our Facebook team, you will assist customers after they bought ads placements or used Facebook/Instagram products. You will be part of a motivated and multilingual support team.
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Provide support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) across multiple channels – chat (live channel), email and phone (Outbound calls are mandatory for emails and highly recommended for chat, to ensure the query has been solved in a timely manner), both in Turkish and English;
- Provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products;
- Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience;
- Identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients.
- Native written and speaking Turkish level + B2 English
- Problem-solving skills
- For sales and marketing position: previous experience in these fields are required.
- Eligible to work in Portugal: Valid work permit or EU passport. *The company does not support visa sponsorship!*
- Relocation package:
- Private room in shared apartment (no smoking, no pets, no guests after 22:00h...)
- Flight ticket to Lisbon refunded after 9 months
- Pick up at the airport
- Support with legal administration, getting phone number, bank account...
- Private health insurance after 6 months
- 1 annual flight ticket to visit your home country within Europe
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company
- Stable work and career progression
- Sports activities and organized events
- Free language courses
- Fixed over average salary + bonus if applicable
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.