- Posted 28 September 2022
- Contact NameVioleta Dimitrova
Our client's mission is to make HR work better! They help organizations worldwide pioneer digital HR, master payroll, ensure compliance, unlock workforce data, and deliver best-in-class HR operations. As a result, HR leaders can create better employee experiences, save money, and transform their organizations.
What will you do as an HR Admin Associate?
You will contribute and be part of the team responsible for the support and execution of payroll activities, data management, and/or customer services activities ensuring that output is accurate and on time. Your responsibilities may be focused on payroll or customer services and you will be flexible in supporting either when requested.
- Where applicable, support payroll(s) so they are delivered as per the agreed processing calendar(s) and to the agreed KPIs;
- Use payroll expertise to advise upon client queries/issues and ensure a good understanding of country-specific legislation and tasks;
- Where applicable, ensure data management is performed accurately and on time;
- Ensure tickets and calls are responded to within SLA timescales and to a high standard;
- Follow Detailed Working Instructions (DWIs) and highlight any gaps/inconsistencies in the documentation (support the updating of DWIs as well);
- SOC Controls are completed on time and with the necessary evidence;
- All system issues/defects are reported correctly and tickets are logged with the necessary details and evidence, so Application Services and/or Products can investigate;
- Highlight any deviations from the standard scope of service to the Service Manager;
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information;
- NGA Security Standards are adhered to and followed;
- Contribute to team meetings and raise any issues immediately to your Service Manager;
- Ensure you are up to date with all NGA HR announcements and communications;
- Build good relationships with all lines of businesses where appropriate;
- Update internal stakeholders when needed;
- Participates in projects and activities as needed or assigned;
- 100% Attainment of customer SLA agreements;
- Adherence to quality standards;
- Be Accountable - Take advantage of the World of Opportunity and demonstrate personal responsibility and eagerness to explore & acquire the necessary skills.
Who are you?
- Native/Bilingual Hebrew Speaker;
- Advanced English proficiency;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 1-2 years of relevant experience administering Payroll, Health & Welfare/Benefits in HR Consulting, HR Outsourcing, or other;
- Knowledge of MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Experience working with HR and payroll data;
- Flexibility to support a global and fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn;
- HRIS knowledge is desirable.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide:
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.