- Posted 13 January 2023
- Contact NameDiana Sabanovic
We are looking for German-speaking Service Desk Agent in Bucharest!
Our client in Romania provides transformative business-to-business services to its customers around the world. With its integrated, IT and BPM solutions approach, the company is able to unlock business value and solve its clients' business challenges across industries and services. The company is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. From their Deliver Centre in Bucharest, they provide services to more than 20 global multinationals.
- To improve user confidence in the use of computer software, being empathetic to a variety of new and experienced learners' needs.
- Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service-focused deliverables.
- Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and/or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes, and in a professional and customer-sensitive manner.
Required skill set:
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Active listening and questioning, an eye for detail to determine the root cause of the issue, to avoid repeat contacts, and further effort to resolve issues
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues, evaluate solutions and work with their colleagues to resolve issues
- Problem-solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Display ownership and accountability
- Quickly build trust and confidence with customers
- Own and resolve customer issues efficiently, effectively, and empathetically
Mandatory requirement for experienced candidates:
- Min 6 months’ work experience in Service Desk/ Tech support process providing remote support for Laptops / Desktops / LAN Issues / Application support/ Small Forms etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of T/S Small Forms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Intermediate knowledge of T/S OS (Windows XP-10), Browsers, MS Office suite
- Basic networking knowledge
- Time Management Skills
- Being proactive and showing the utmost respect for customer’s time
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
- Ability to Multitask
- Identification of problems and solutions
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- General support knowledge of Operating systems across various platforms, general productivity applications like MS outlook, MS excel, Lotus Notes etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Customer focused
Education and other requirements:
- Experience (6-18 Months)
- Experience in call center environment
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.