- Posted 24 January 2023
- Contact NameKarina Mayer
Our client provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise. It has been present in Europe since 2004. Currently, we employ over 2 500 employees in Europe delivering services for Fortune 100 clients across various services. Our Brno centre is the most multicultural office.
How will your day look like?
Using customer service skills together with knowledge of the client (global networking company) product and services offerings, you will be accountable for the support of European and global business teams working with large B2B customers.
You will be engaged with the business team in situations requiring high levels of interaction, cases with high business complexity and escalated cases. You will use email (75 %) chat (20 %) and phone (5 %) to communicate and work with the business teams. In all cases, you will maintain ownership of the cases and drive to a successful outcome in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
You will be part of the young international European team working on large B2B client proposal here in Brno together with other people from all over the world and we are already looking forward to co-operating with you!
Your workday will just fly by as you will:
- participate in the creation of a large business to business service and product proposals;
- create and amend price quotes and proposals;
- work closely with the internal business team to gather information and data to help them to create the best solution and offer for the client;
- own end to end various customer requests / task and proactively drive them to successful closure;
- prepare large proposals;
- deal with partners/resellers
Why does Infosys choose you? You definitely:
- speak and write in German and English fluently;
- possess communication and reporting skills;
- understand client´s needs and give useful guidance to the client;
- are a quick learner who easily applies problem-solving, critical thinking and analysis skills;
- are daily user of Microsoft Office – specifically Excel;
- have excellent time management skills;
- can be punctual and relied on
The Company esteems you they we provide:
- long-term and stable cooperation;
- performance bonus;
- financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- monetary compensation of the night shifts and compensation days for working at the Czech state holidays;
- meal allowance;\
- cafeteria system - benefit card
- organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of paid leave;
- relocation support: 2 weeks of initial accommodation provided by the company;
- brand new offices (Vlnena street) with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic;
- expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
- teambuilding activities.
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.