Brief description of the position:
Attention of bank customers through calls, emails, WhatsApp and chat channels, providing a high level service and informing about innovative digital banking products in the German market.
- Customer service related to banking issues, account opening, access password locks, transfers, etc.
- Back office management such as answering emails, whatsapp etc.
- Offer of banking products.
- Comply with the requirements of transparency, service information (purpose, characteristics and risks of the different investment products) and client protection reflected in the regulations, both internal and external, that apply to this type of product.
- Report and follow up on anomalies that arise in the application.
- Comply with the quality standards and sales objectives defined by the entity.
- Valuable studies in Business Administration, Mathematics or Law.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Native level of German.
Skills and Competencies.
- Customer orientation, empathy and active listening.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Analytical capacity and facility to acquire new knowledge autonomously.
- Commercial capacity, social skills and dialogue with clients, companies or groups.
- Problem resolution.
- Proactive attitude.
- Results oriented.
- Ability to plan, organize and work under pressure.
- Initiative, autonomy and "I can" attitude.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environments and new technologies.
- Valuable (not exclusive) experience in banking.
- Full Time (39 hours/week), Monday to Sunday (2 days off per week, and 2 weekends off per month). Hours from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Indefinite contract
- Referral Program: Bring a friend and receive a bonus (up to €2.000, depending on the market/project)
- Salary: €21,000 gross/year.
- Opportunity to work with the largest service provider in the world.
- Real possibilities of growth within the company.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.