Currently, we are recruiting for our newest remote project.
The primary purpose of a Technical Support Representative is to provide first-class service by responding to inbound emails and phone calls from customers.
Our client provides retail analytics to improve profitability and effectiveness.
- Support, configure and troubleshoot security-related hardware and software.
- Provide daily technical support and customer services for business clients.
- Receive and perform customer calls and emails to provide step-by-step guidelines for the resolution of a technical issue.
- Track customer issues using a ticketing system to ensure quick resolution and proper follow-up and documentation.
- Very good communication skills in French and English: written, verbal, and listening.
- Experience and/or knowledge in technical support is necessary.
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Have a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Be able to troubleshoot basic issues related to technology.
- Very familiar with computer operation systems, (incl. Microsoft suite)
- Attractive salary + extra bonuses
- Entirely work from home
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for the highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Team Building activities
- 21 days of annual paid leave
- Referral program bonuses
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide