- Posted 29 June 2021
- Contact NameWard Van De Velde
Our client is a Fortune 500 company and is a leading professional services company. They transform clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
The Web Product Implementation Specialist will be responsible for establishing a new service specifically dedicated to the clients high profile & critical programs. The team will be supporting EMEA-based clients/customers; therefore, if your Dutch is on an excellent level, we´re looking for you!
- Communicate with advertisers and the internal sales and services team via phone, email, chat, and video conferencing as needed
- Perform and verify the implementation of web-based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use products
- Employ strong, clear communication skills with your customers and colleagues
- Deliver high-quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectation and quality scoring measures
- At least C1 Dutch, and advanced English
- Ability to read and understand web programming languages (such as HTML)
- Troubleshooting skills
- Understanding CMS platforms at UI level (WordPress/Shopify/WIX/Joomla) or similar is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template/process
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management, and support skills
- Online advertising or ad product experience
- Competitive salary with cafeteria package and bonuses
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance
- Fresh snacks, fruit, salad, vegetables, cheese, ham, and bread delivered each day
- Professional development and clear career path
- The pleasant and inspiring work atmosphere
- Employee volunteering opportunities
- Bicycle parking
- Employee referral program
- The opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global organization with an excellent reputation
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.