- Posted 17 February 2023
- LocationSan Ġiljan
- Contact NameGregory Sims
New and exciting opportunity for Dutch speakers in Malta!
From the humble beginning, our client have now grown to a group of 200 people spanning the globe from their headquarters in Canada to their offices in Dublin, Manila, Seoul and Malta.
Specializing in gaming tech and marketing, they have been an integral part of the launch of several highly successful ventures. They are perpetually on the lookout for passionate, creative, and dedicated people.
They are seeking a number of ambitious Responsible Gaming Executives - Dutch Market to join our team in their St. Julian’s, Malta office. The successful Dutch-speaking candidates will be important members of the Responsible Gaming team, focused on delivering the highest levels of protection possible to the customers based in The Netherlands.
Reporting directly to the Responsible Gaming Manager, each Responsible Gaming Executive is part of a team that monitors player activities, acts as an escalation point for the wider Customer Service & Fraud (CSF) team and interacts directly with the brand players.
They believe they are bringing something exciting and new to the table in terms of online gaming – are you interested in playing an important role in the evolution of the world’s most exciting card game, casino game and sports betting products? You don’t need to be the Cincinnati Kid to join us, but someone with at least 1 year in the online gaming sector, matched with an ability to knuckle down and get the work done, will fit right in.
● Monitoring: Monitor and maintain relevant risk triggers and act in accordance with policy and procedure
● Recording: Ensure all actions are logged and accurately recorded for future reporting and/or audit needs
● Escalation: Provide a layer of escalation to the CSF team and the wider company for responsible gambling queries
● Interaction: Contacting customers to ensure that they are comfortable with their betting and gaming behaviour; paying attention to any signs or markers of harm
● Communication: Liaise with the Responsible Gaming Manager on a daily basis to ensure all customer interactions are carried out and recorded appropriately
● Collaboration: Liaise with the CSF Team on a regular basis to ensure that any concerning behaviors identified through contacts are reviewed and dealt with accordingly. You will also need to liaise with
all the relevant stakeholders and collaborate where necessary
● Cooperation: Liaise daily with the Responsible Gaming Manager who will be your reporting line manager
● Fluent/native level Dutch language skills (speaking, reading & writing)
● Excellent communication skills with fluent English
● At least 1 year experience in the field of online gaming. Any responsible gaming experience would be a bonus
● Flexibility, versatility and in a position to work in accordance with the demands of the business
● Attention to detail is greatly required
● Strong prioritisation, good decision-making skills, with ability to manage a high volume of tasks
● Good relationship-building skills
● Display knowledge/understanding of UKGC regulations along with any other relevant regulatory
● Compassion is essential to this role
● Willingness to travel to The Netherlands for compliance/RG training as required by the local regulation.
Nice to have:
● A passion for online gaming, including poker and sports betting (or at the very least be interested to learn about them) and knowledge of the online gaming industry
● An interest in being part of a friendly and enthusiastic team!
● Integrity: Being dependable and following through on commitments. Being open and honest when communicating with others. Holding yourself accountable and owning up to your shortcomings.
Consistently chooses to do the right thing without exception on integrity issues and where we have responsibilities for our customers
● Collaborative: A willingness to find solutions to problems whilst working in a team unit
● Positive attitude: Finds a way to get things done, is open-minded to exploring new ways of achieving our collective goals, has a positive impact within the business
The core hours for this role will be 08:00-17:00, five days per week (specific days each week to be decided by consultation and based on business needs).