- Provide an industry leading voice reservation experience by handling contacts via phone, mail and other media to match products with guest needs
- Provide a seamless customer experience through effective use of information and tools.
- Answering questions regarding prices, hotel details, reservation or payment conditions
- Assist guests with all questions relating to “pre”, “in” or “post travel” concerns
- Seek opportunities to improve individual and team performance.
- Help team and colleagues stay motivated and deliver on goals
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in German
- Good knowledge of the English language
- High school diploma or higher (preferred); Hotel/travel experience desired
- Previous call center experience in a sales and/or customer service capacity
- Good communication skills
- Strong web-based navigation skills
- Ability to embrace technological and organizational changes
- Ability to use tools and resources to represent the geographical needs of the caller.
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. The city close to the sea, offers great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate. This is one of many reasons Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. If you are looking for sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surfing, seize this opportunity!
If you are interested, feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch.