Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for French-speaking service-minded people to work with customer service for H&M!
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on customer dialogue. We are present in all online markets, where we serve both online and store contacts from all brands within the H&M group. Today we are around 3000 employees and work at 11 locations all over the world..
Your main responsibility is to ensure that we are the Customer's First Choice, by offering the best possible customer service for H&M when dealing with telephone calls and emails. You will be serving our customers when they have questions regarding their orders, deliveries, payments or any other queries regarding their online shopping or store related queries. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of tasks and customers in your role.
The job of an H&M agent comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your list of tasks includes:
- Handle all customer complaints with interest and care
- Feedback the customers’ opinions back to the rest of the organization
- Continuously improve our processes by trying new ways to work
- Guide the customer in the conversation
- Native level of French, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of English
- Flexible availability to cover morning and afternoon shift’s from 8:00-21:00h. They will know their schedules for 4 weeks in advance
- You are structured, accurate and precise in your work
- Take your own initiative and you find information if you need it
- Can cope with high workload
We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
- Open working spaces close to Barcelona city centre
- Free coffee, fruits, juices, etc.
- Celebrations, parties and a day off on your birthday!
- 30 % discount in the H&M group
- Flexible availability to cover morning and afternoon shift’s from 8:00-21:00h. They will know their schedules 4 weeks in advance.
- Average of 8 hours work (includes 2 breaks of 15 minutes each paid) + 30 minutes lunchtime.
- 2 days off per week from Monday to Sunday.
- Salary 19.507€/gross per year + Sundays and bank holidays 10’67€/gross per hour.
- Full-time position (40h/week) and Permanent contract from the beginning with 2 months trial period.
Work from home or working from the office:
Soon we will start working with a provisional Hybrid Flex work set up. This set-up consists in working for 3 weeks from home and 1 week from the office. This will be scheduled and planned from our site. In case someone doesn’t want to work 75% of the time from home they will be able to work 100% from the office.
Start date: 18.07.2022 - preferably you can be in Barcelona about one week prior to the start.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1500 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.