We are looking for French speakers that want to join an awesome team in Brno, Czech Republic!
About our client
Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. They are leading providers of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center, they provide services to more than 20 global multinational corporations. Observe these changes from up close and be at events that are changing the world!
About living in BRNO
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
- Cooperation with our clients and providing the relevant information
- Conduct customer calls as the main point of contact
- Responsible for the correct data in the client database
- Support and help customer queries on a daily basis
- Develop and maintain good relationships with team members and client representatives
- EU passport or working permit for Czech Republic. I inform you that without one of these two documents, I am unable to help you in your job research as they are mandatory to create an application. For more information, please read our article: https://www.multilingualjobsworldwide.com/blog/2021/07/why-do-recruitment-agencies-need-candidate-to-hold-a-eu-passport-or-working-permit-to-apply
- English and French proficiency - Daily communication in English and French
- Attention to detail
- To be customer-oriented
- Analytical skills
- Computer and e-mail skills, knowledge of Microsoft, Office Excel, Word.
- Ability to work in the Team
- Knowledge of XML and Capital Markets can be an advantage
- Permanent contract
- Great salary (27.000 – 33.000 Czech K)
- Nice working schedule: Monday to friday
- Performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Language courses
- Multisport card
- 5th week of leave
- Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
- Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic
Interested? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's talk about the opportunity!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.