- Posted 25 April 2023
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Contact NameMartin Fritjofsson
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. Our client is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, our client's customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using their cloud-based platform day-in day-out to run their business
Our client has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
As an Inside Sales Executive your role will consist in selling the flagship product mostly on the phone (cold calling in your target regions in Spain and also contacting inbound leads) by understanding their business needs to deliver meaningful solutions. You will closely work with the Sales Manager.
- Understand business needs and identify business opportunities
- Web and telephone-based research and analysis of new data to build regional database of prospects;
- Using the CRM database to ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date;
- Outbound sales calls to prospective businesses, to book appointments to demonstrate our client's software on the phone by sharing your screen;
- Sell a range of products including the property management software and services – to agreed quarterly targets;
- Working with the Sales Manager and marketing team to coordinate and implement targeted and effective email campaigns;
- Working with the Onboarding and Customer Service teams to ensure optimum product performance and to achieve the company’s overall objectives and targets
- Plan, prepare, and attend industry seminars/shows
- Find and build Partnerships in the area.
- Bachelor degree required
- Spanish speaker is mandatory (verbal and written)+ Very good command of English + Fluency in Portuguese or Italian
- 3+ years of sales experience doing warm and cold calling
- Mature and professional individual
- Experience in Tourism, Software, e-commerce or Travel industry is a plus
- Capacity to handle rejection and effectively handle objections
- Excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (good grammar)
- Energetic, polite and professional with the ability to keep calm under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and a clear thinker
- Ability to learn, listen and solve problems effectively
- Proficient with common office programmes (MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook
- Located in Málaga Area and willing to work from the office
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full time
- Competitive salary: basic + variable
- The role is office based. You must be based in the greater Malaga area.
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with an international company
- Combine success and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.