Do you speak Slovakian and want to gain international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you!
Our multicultural client are searching for Slovakian speakers that want to work within customer service. We are looking specifically after you that have a good work attitude and service in your blood. With modern offices that are located in the central parts of Athens, our client offers both work experience and cultural experience in the charming capital of Greece!
Athens as a location:
Athens is a city that is brimming with interesting phenomenons. As one of the worlds biggest tourist locations, Athens is filled cultural experiences, no matter where you are! No matter if you want to enjoy new types of foods or scry over cultural areas such as Akropolis og Dionysuis’ theater. Maybe you want to enjoy Athens without having to treat it like a 7-day-crash-course? With a beach with crystal clear water and enormous sand areas? This is easily accessable for all.
Sounds interesting? Let's continue…
About the role:
Our client is an expert in cooperation between people, this gives them a edge over their competition in delivering great customer service in all areas. They are a strategic partner for many well-known brands and are focused specifically on Customer service and Technical support. As a customer service agent your role, is together with a team, to handle customer problems with empathy and effectiveness. Your role will be in Slovakian, but our client expects all clients to be able to communicate in English. The role handles service through multiple channels such as Phone, Email and Chat.
It’s essential that all customer service agents create and maintain solid customer relations through expert handling of all questions and worries of the customer. This role also involves data entry and the use of the software.
- Being native or near-native in Slovakian.
- English on a communicative level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide:
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.