Slovak-speaking Customer Service Ambassador to Lisbon!
- Posted 06 March 2023
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Contact NameMaris Lahe
Do you love delivering an amazing customer experience? Are you interested in green technologies and e-mobility?
Our client is looking for exceptional CX Specialists to join their lively and growing team in sunny Lisbon, Portugal.
We are looking for ambitious, driven, and self-motivated candidates with fluent Slovak language!
The main tasks of the Customer Experience Specialist role are as follows:
• To interact with drivers in Slovak-speaking markets and to help customers with technical issues related to the charging process.
• To help electrical vehicle drivers with account-related issues.
• Be a champion for the customer, always seeking solutions, and sharing ideas to improve the overall customer experience!
• A position in a fast-growing company and international environment where you’ll work with people from over 27 different nationalities.
• Work-place: Office based in Lisbon, Portugal
• Full-time position in rotating shifts
• Competitive salary
The ideal candidate will be:
• Passionate about customer care and delivering superior customer experiences.
• Organized, diligent and a fast learner with a good eye for detail.
• A team player – we are a close team where everyone contributes ideas and suggestions – moving forward together!
• Professional and ambitious
• > 2 years of previous experience in customer support required.
• Interest in GreenTech and e-mobility is also an advantage.
Apply now and learn more about us and the position!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide:
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.