- Posted 25 September 2022
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Contact NameAugustine Erdman
Work as a Persian-speaking Content Moderator in Berlin, Germany!
Do you love social media? Then we might have the perfect job opportunity for you!
As a Content Moderator, you will work across various social media platforms, screening and monitoring the sites for inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities. Screening pictures, videos, articles, and audio clips might sound like a fun and easy task, perhaps similar to how you spend your free time, but applicants need to consider that they might also come across strong and abhorrent images, and is not recommended for the easily offended.
Content Moderators play a key role in shaping social media by ensuring that all posts are aligned with the respective community standards. Alongside 16 other markets, our established team of Persian speakers in the vibrant city of Berlin is here to make sure that our partner's Social Media platform remains an enjoyable place for all its users. Join our international team and help us make social media a safer place for everyone!
As a Content Moderator you will:
- Evaluate user-generated reports that flag offensive or disturbing postings based on our client's policies and guidelines
- Review, block and delete content that goes against our client’s community standards
- Commit to delivering a high standard of accuracy and quality at all times
- Have a direct influence on reducing hate, racism, bullying, cybercrimes, and the spread of misinformation in online spaces
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world, by making social media a safer place
- An exciting task in an innovative sector with no direct customer contact – no calls or emails, we promise!
- Onboarding and integration within a multicultural team of 60+ nationalities
- Relocation assistance and financial support in case you’re based outside of Germany
- Company-sponsored public transportation ticket, in-house resiliency support, and a handful of company discounts for various external providers
- Daily company subsidized meal options from HelloFresh for every dietary preference
- Regular team activities and an established Feel-Good Program to maintain your well-being and integration within our team
- Modern office space with adjustable working stations, break and relaxation rooms, massage chairs, PlayStation, boxing bag, table tennis, and much more!
- Monthly gross base salary of 2100€ (based on 40h per week) + additional individual monthly performance incentive
- 40% shift bonus for hours worked on Sundays, public holidays
- 50% shift bonus for hours worked during the night shift (10pm-6:30am)
- The opportunity to grow and develop with the company – their rate of internal promotions is over 90%!
Ideally, you have:
- Excellent Persian & English language skills – no German needed!
- High awareness of the cultural and political situation, noteworthy social issues, and popular trends in the market/region you will be supporting
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you’ll need to embrace different cultures, nationalities, and languages
- Ability to work in rotating shifts (24/7)
- Must have: EU citizenship or a valid work permit for Germany
…but we also know that we do not live in a perfect world, so please consider applying even if you do not fully meet the requirements!
Interested in developing your career in Berlin? Apply by submitting your English CV today, and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Us - Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.