- Posted 18 July 2023
- Contact NameJohanna Kivimäki
The client is a dynamic start-up founded in 2020. The headquarters are based in Baindt, closely located to the beautiful Lake Constance. Their goal is to create an online gaming experience of the highest standards. Join them in a world of online slots!
To strengthen their team, they are currently looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to work full-time with an immediate start in a home office on the beautiful island of Malta!
You can look forward to:
- A permanent position in a continuously growing company, benefiting from a quick decision-making process
- An open-minded and appreciative work culture, working with a motivated team
- Flexible working hours that perfectly fit your work-life balance
- Regular employee events and festivities
- Professional onboarding to get you started straight away, as well as individual development opportunities and further training
- Various rewards and much more
This is how you would support us:
- The creation, optimization, and end-to-end execution of existing and new campaigns through data-driven insights is part of your responsibilities
- You evaluate the performance of our channels (Google, Affiliates, and Paid Social) to identify necessary adjustments
- You are responsible for the preparation, analysis, and evaluation of KPIs (e.g. CPC, CPA, PPC, CLV, CR, CTR, ROI and CPM)
- In addition, you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and further developing dashboards
- You maintain a successful relationship with our partners and service providers
- You ensure continuous workflow by closely coordinating with CRM and Controlling
This is how you can amaze us:
- You have a degree in business administration, communication, marketing, data science or a comparable degree with a passion for performance marketing in the digital environment
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in the operational implementation of digital marketing strategies, preferably in an agency
- You have a sound knowledge of Matomo and Google tolls
- You have experience in a data and performance-driven marketing approach
- Knowledge of Power BI and MAP is desirable but not mandatory
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English. German language is a plus.
- You are well organized, eager to take on responsibilities, and take initiative
- You are dependable, reliable and love working within a team
Is this you? Send in your CV today!