Junior Order Specialist with Dutch
Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. They combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, our client brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
What will you do?
As Order Management Junior Specialist you will be responsible for:
• Dedicated activities within the Order Management process such as: order acknowledgement, validation, integrity checks both for internal and external customers
• Verifying and monitoring the received orders to assure correctness
• Communicating any issues to customers or suppliers
• Being an active and supportive member of the team focused on team targets
What do we expect from you?
• Fluent English & Dutch (min. C1)
• Good understanding and hands-on experience in OTC or Order Management processes
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook) and SAP (preferable)
• Well established analytical skills, time and priorities management
• Agility to learn fast and work in dynamic, ever-changing environment
What we can offer:
• Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
• Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
• Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
• Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
• Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
• Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
• Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
How to Apply
Do you meet the requirements and want to apply for this position? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted regarding next steps.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.