Do you want to work remotely in Lisbon, and are you a Hungarian Speaking candidate with great interest in IT and content? Then you may be the one our client is looking for!
Our partner is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing its tech footprint in Lisbon.
They are a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centres, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside our client who is a global news publisher. As a Content Reviewer you will be responsible for the day to day management of potentially sensitive internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of internet users. As a reviewer you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of our client’s news site. Content Reviewers will be responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels.
This position is fully remote but you will need to be at the office for trainings, meetings and social events.
- Responsible for evaluating comments posted on the website in conjunction with client policy
- Visually navigate and review all Text, Image and Video content on the website
- Moderate and escalate violations of client policies using internal tools
- Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review
- Achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow
- Balance priorities of daily workflow tasks in line with client needs
- You may be required from time to time to support different workflows/products/markets
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience navigating internet websites including social media, commercial websites etc.
- Broad knowledge of current national and international political, historical and social news
- Comfortable with reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Can remain positive during challenging assignments
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate I.T skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
Required Language Thresholds:
- Hungarian (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
- English (B2: Independent User Level)
- Competitive salary: 20.000 euros gross per year.
- Start date: Negotiable, preferable mid/end of January 2022
- Type of contract: Permanent (90 days’ probation)
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday 06:00 am to 10:00pm with rotation
- Work place: Remote work from Lisbon only (Travel to Office for Meetings / Trainings) You have to be in Portugal already
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.