Do you love Google products?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!We are currently seeking new joiners for our growing project in Barcelona
The company: You will become a specialist advisor for Hebrew companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Client customer base across EMEA. You will be part of the largest team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the Benelux online marketing environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Native level of Hebrew
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- +1 Years of experience on advertising, PPC Campaigns or Sales
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop
- EU Passport
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- Long Term Contract.
- Salary: 24.310€ gross/year + up to 4.290€ gross/year in bonus
- Safety package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio in a residence with Gym, swimming pool, cafeteria
- Support with a Private Health Insurance
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
How to Apply
If this job ticks all your boxes then please do not hesitate to apply! Send your English CV to: email@example.com
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.