- Posted 05 August 2021
- LocationLisbon, Lisbon Municipality, Lisbon District
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameKarina Mayer
Are you a travel enthusiast and do you want to get to know new countries and cultures? Have you ever thought about a career abroad in tourism or customer service?
Support Expedia, one of the leading online travel portals, in our office in Lisbon, Portugal. Help travellers find, plan and book their holidays and provide a worry-free travel experience.
Expedia is one of the leading providers in tourism worldwide. Together with its partners, the company is responsible for over 100 stations in more than 60 countries. At Expedia, customers can find many hotel, flight and travel offers for all major cities, but also for smaller towns. London, New York, Milan, Paris, Las Vegas - no destination is too far.
You support Expedia in our Contact Center in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Telephone and written customer service
- Processing of new and existing bookings (service and sales);
- Professional management of booking changes regarding flights, hotels, car rentals and other services, as well as any other customer requests
- Providing helpful and effective service in case customers need assistance during their trip
- Hotel customer service for various partner companies of the Expedia Network (e.g. Hotels.com)
- Customer service for the selection and booking of hotels
- Preparation of suitable offers based on the wishes and needs of the traveller, and subsequent direct booking.
- Fluent in German spoken and written (C1/2)
- Good level of English (B2)
- Computer skills
- Quick and efficient time management
- Proactive personality with initiative spirit
- Good communicator
- Dynamic and organized
- A competitive local salary, paid out 14x per year
- Monthly language bonus
- Accommodation in a room offered by our partner
- Refund of initial flight expenses to Lisbon
- Airport pick-up and administrative support for your integration in Portugal
- An international career in a multicultural environment
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization
- Free annual flight to your home country
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
If you are interested, please apply!
Send your CV to email@example.com and I will be in touch.