German Technical Service Representative for a prestigious German car brand in the Netherlands!
Our client is an international multicultural German organization with offices in beautiful Maastricht.
Why move to Netherlands, Maastricht ?
Maastricht is right on the border with Germany and Belgium, a vibrant city with a high quality of life and a very international vibe due to its large international student population. Enjoy a dynamic city, go for a run along the waterways, and enjoy the beautiful historic city center.
Would you like to be part of our dynamic, international and talented family?
As a Connected Mobility Specialist you will be the 1st point of contact to our customers (B2C & B2B) and act as a subject-matter expert by supporting users with process knowledge and case specific routing, as well as participating in the development of current business and the setup of future services.
How exactly will you operate? By…
- accepting incoming support requests, incidents and problems
- identifying weaknesses in our processes or tools and create awareness
- registering all activities in the ticketing tool
- troubleshooting minor training issues on the phone
- identifying problems that can affect our processes and escalating them accordingly
- resolving reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
- reporting undefined issues to higher level
You can become a Connected Mobility Specialist if you:
- have any affinity within IT/Telematics or are someone who has always been interested in “the internet of things”.
- possess excellent communication skills (B2C and B2B)
- are fluent in German and English (corporate language)
- are able to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved partners
- can handle interaction between tools and support systems
- are able and willing to work in a 24h shift pattern
We provide an extensive 4 weeks initial training and a follow up buddy program.
A Connected Mobility Specialist will be offered a rewarding job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary such as:
- Attractive salary
- Shift allowance
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
- Pension plan;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
Is there more? Yes, we also offer:
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars;
- Development: You will receive a personally tailored development plan with interesting career opportunities.
- Social Activities: Due to our Social Club it is ensured that you also have fun with your colleagues after work. The internal company Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like kickboxing, dance courses, Friday night drinks, dance courses, Yoga lessons, tennis tournaments, kayak tours, indoor soccer games…
- Free hot beverages like coffee (also coffee specialties like Café Latte, Espresso etc.), tea, soup and hot chocolate on all floors. You can also visit our company café to get special drinks and pastries like fresh Croissants and Donuts during your coffee breaks
- Healthy and diverse lunch options in the company restaurant including smoothies and theme days with e.g. Pizza, Burger, Pasta, Schnitzel and many more options! Daily salad buffet and a sandwich station is also one of our employees’ favorites.
Are you interested ? Send you Cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org