Are you tech-savvy, a good listener, and a great problem solver?
Would you like to develop a career as a Technical support agent for one of the world's biggest IT-Companies?
Our partner is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing its tech footprint in Lisbon.
They are a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centres, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
As a Service Desk Agent, you will be the first point of contact for supply and demand-related customer support inquiries for their German-speaking stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, an analytical problem solver, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally, the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries, you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
- Manage incoming client contacts and escalations with compassion and proactivity, in order to prioritize their needs and provide unique solutions to problems.
- Own the Stakeholder Experience by liaising with diverse Help desks (for troubleshooting assistance), product partners (both certified through the client and third-parties), and Quality Engineering teams.
- Coordinate regular calls with the client, for refills and upgrades to product accessories.
- Process both client-generated and internally generated service request tickets, within specified delivery times.
- Administrative support to certify client details and alter any incorrect information within our stakeholder’s client database.
- High School Diploma or Secondary School Completion Equivalent
- Minimum of a year’s experience in a Customer Support or client-facing role, preferably in a multi-national environment.
- Close familiarity with Computers and Digital Network configurations. Including advanced level working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adaptable to working alongside the time zone and calendar of local stakeholders.
- Required Language Thresholds:
- German (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
- English (B1: Independent User Level)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary - Above market average
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Well rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
Interested? Then what are you waiting for? Send your CV to email@example.com
You can also book an appointment directly in my calendar to find out more about the position by clicking on the following link: https://calendly.com/bianca_multilingualjobsworldwide/15min-1
I look forward to hearing from you soon and wish you a great day.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.