Are you looking for your next career move working as an Tourism-Expert in sunny Portugal?
Expedia is one of the leading online travel companies in the world. To be the absolute best in customer service and satisfaction, Expedia has united over the years many partner companies, such as Hotels.com and Hotwire, which offer a suitable solution for all the necessities of the traveler. Together with its partner companies, Expedia is responsible for over 100 stations in more than 60 countries.
Your work position
You will support Expedia in our contact center in Lisbon, Portugal. We help travelers find, plan and book their vacations or business trips and enable a worry-free and efficient travel experience. Working in multiple teams, we ensure that Expedia customers find the right contact person for every concern, enabling effective solutions.
- Telephone and written customer support;
- Processing of new, as well as existing bookings (service and sales);
- Professional management of booking changes regarding flight, hotel, rental car and other
- Services, as well as any other customer concerns;
- Provide helpful and effective service in case customers need assistance during their trip; and
- Provide customer support on the topic of hotels for various partner companies in the Expedia network
- (e.g. Hotels.com);
- Advise customers on hotel selection and booking;
- Creating suitable offers, based on the wishes and needs of the traveler,
- and subsequent direct booking.
- Native in German
- B2 level of English
- 1-2 years of experience in customer support, tourism or sales, able to think strategically and follow market trends (mandatory);
- Industry and Market Knowledge;
- Business Acumen to identify potential;
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Competitive Salary corresponding to Portuguese cost of living;
- Variable Performance Bonus;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Training in software-system Amadeus;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Accommodation if necessary will be provided;
- Refund of initial flight expenses;
- Free annual flight to the homeland;
- Free salad, fruit, soup and bread available to all employees;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities.
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.