Are you a native German speaker with a flair for numbers? Are you looking to use your accounting/cash collection skills in an international environment whilst working for a world known Swiss company? Then we have the right job for you!
Our partner is a worldwide leader in food and processing. They ranked No. 64 on the Fortune Global 500 in 2017 and No. 33 in the 2016 edition of the Forbes Global 2000 list of largest public companies. In other words, it's a great, diverse & international place to work at. With their office situated in the heart of Lisbon, you'll find yourself in the epicenter of the business world.
To ensure that debts on NBS managed accounts are collected in compliance with Market Terms and Conditions. To ensure collection of invalid claims, through direct customer contact and business knowledge. To escalate all issues through appropriate channels and ensure the use of correct Global tools to execute tasks. Problem-solving and project work (management and driver) is a key part of this role. Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of services delivered to Markets served is in accordance with Service Level Agreements, adhering to Global Standard Practices.
- Customer/account queries to support that sales ledger balances are clean on customer account
- Earn and deploy collection techniques for due and overdue balances on a customer account, maximising On-Time Payment for all Customers
- Notify Senior Collections Specialist of debt risks to ensure mitigating actions are taken
- Collection activities based on Market Collection Strategy
- Respond to incoming collection concerns from the customer and internal stakeholders
- Focus on Customer Service, ensuring good communication levels
- Perform periodic activity-relevant reviews with Senior Collections specialist.
- Analyse and check KPIs on quality of services provided and present during DORs; Participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem-solving
- Execute PDP plan created in cooperation with the Line Manager
- Execute identified business and internal controls of O2C processes
- Support NCE process improvement initiatives through DORs/WORs/MORs/GSTD/FI/ etc.
- Ensure compliance with Nestlé standards in all executed activities
- Master degree in Accounting/ Finance/Economics, of benefit but not essential
- Fluent in German and English
- Previous experience in Collections would be a preference
- Prior working in SSC environment an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Customer Satisfaction behaviour
- Good understanding of Shared Service Center operations, internal and external business environment and business processes;
- Knowledge of the specificities of local accounting standards of the IBP that is serviced;
- Awarness of Nestle accounting and reporting standards; (beneficial)
- Knowledge in accounts receivable process involving cash application, credit analysis and control, collection, reporting and claims processing preferably in multiple countries and legal entities;
- Good knowledge of GLOBE best practices for Order to cash E2E processes and SAP/Nessoft;
- Solid knowledge of MS office, particulary Excel.
- Strong local salary based on experience + 450€ in language bonus + performance bonus up to 8%
- Relocation package: Accommodation either short term or permanent for a year + flight tickets reimbursed + Support with documents: IRS, SS, NIF
- Flexible working: remote, hybrid work from home and the office
- Flexible working hours: choose between 3 schedules starting between 7am and 9.30am
- Other fringe benefits
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.